- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- ? Replace and Recycle used oil and oil filter. ? Top off low fluids. ? Check Tire Pressures, Including Spare. ? Perform additional work as requested. ? Rotate tires as needed
- ? Inspect cabin and engine air filters. ? Check windshield wipers. ? Check car battery ? Check vehicle lights (including signals and brake lights). ? Inspect all underhood fluids, belts, hoses. ? Inspect all under vehicle fluids, suspension components, etc.
- ? All skid plates and engine covers are placed into position. ? All fluid levels double checked. ? All fingerprints, smudges, grease stains, etc. Cleaned. ? All Touch-points sanitized. ? Return service sticker placed in windshield.
- Tech found RR tire low. TPMS system working proplery. Tire has a screw. Needs repaired. Customer informed.
Rick L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/3/2021