- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- ? Replace and Recycle used oil and oil filter. ? Top off low fluids. ? Check Tire Pressures, Including Spare. ? Perform additional work as requested. ? Rotate tires as needed
- ? Inspect cabin and engine air filters. ? Check windshield wipers. ? Check car battery ? Check vehicle lights (including signals and brake lights). ? Inspect all underhood fluids, belts, hoses. ? Inspect all under vehicle fluids, suspension components, etc.
- ? All skid plates and engine covers are placed into position. ? All fluid levels double checked. ? All fingerprints, smudges, grease stains, etc. Cleaned. ? All Touch-points sanitized. ? Return service sticker placed in windshield.
- ? Clean Throttle Body ? Perform Fuel Injection Cleaning Service ? Pour 44k Fuel Additive Into Fuel Tank ? Test Drive Vehicle 10 Miles
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
BRIAN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2022