CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-16T22:01:50+00:002010 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-16T22:01:50+00:00
- Initial Testing
- VALVE COVER GASKET – SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET – OIL COOLER- Remove & Replace – S
- TRANSAXLE OIL PAN FILTER &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace
- 4X MARKER LAMP BULBS – 2X LICENSE PLATE BULBS – 2X REAR FOG BULBS – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- SEAT BELT BUCKLE (ORDERED CUST WILL RETURN) – Remove & Replace – Rear,One
- ? Replace and Recycle used oil and oil filter. ? Top off low fluids. ? Check Tire Pressures, Including Spare. ? Perform additional work as requested. ? Rotate tires as needed
- ? Inspect cabin and engine air filters. ? Check windshield wipers. ? Check car battery ? Check vehicle lights (including signals and brake lights). ? Inspect all underhood fluids, belts, hoses. ? Inspect all under vehicle fluids, suspension components, etc.
- ? All skid plates and engine covers are placed into position. ? All fluid levels double checked. ? All fingerprints, smudges, grease stains, etc. Cleaned. ? All Touch-points sanitized. ? Return service sticker placed in windshield.
ZACH B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/15/2022